Midway Stainless Fabricators offers a diverse range of concessionaire products that fall into three categories.
The return and refund policy is based on the type of product purchased:
- Regular Stocked Products – Stock products are those products that are available for purchase from our immediate inventory and include sales items, closeouts, or sales of which are final. All returns must be made within 15 days accompanied by a receipt and be unused. We give store credit only.
- Non-Stocked Products – Non stocked products are products that are not in stock and ordered for you at the time of purchase. Return of non-stocked products is subject to a 30% restocking fee plus shipping to return the product to the manufacture. Initial shipping charges are not refundable. All returns of custom ordered products must be in their original packaging within 20 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt. Cancellation of an order once it has been placed will be treated as a return and be subject to all the fees of a custom ordered product return. A check will be processed and mailed to you within 15 business days.
- Custom Made-To-Order Products – Custom made to order products are those products that are made for you upon specifications and requirements. We require a 50% deposit to start the job. Deposits are non refundable after the order is partially completed or completed. All sales of custom made-to-order products are final and cannot be canceled once the fabrication process has begun. Cancellation prior to commencement of the fabrication process will be treated as a return and is subject to a 30% transaction fee plus any other costs incurred by our fabricators or us.
- Warranty – All products are limited to manufacturer warranties and do not carry any additional guarantees or warranties implied. Manufacturer warranties will exclude ordinary wear and tear, fading, color fastness, shrinkage or any damage caused by misuse, cleaning, mishandling, abuse, or intentional damage. It is the customer’s responsibility to read any warranties. We also recommend that you review Care & Maintenance information. Please ask Midway Stainless Fabricators Associate for information or look on manufacturer’s website. All product warranty claims are handled between the customer and the manufacturer or warrantor of the product. If you believe that you have a warranty claim, please contact Midway Stainless Fabricators and we will provide you with the contact information to initiate your claim. Our commitment is to select the highest quality products from the most reputable and responsive companies.
- Delivery Time: We will give you an estimate of when your product will likely arrive at Midway Stainless Fabricators. Lead times are based on our previous experience and are subject to conditions beyond our control. Delays may include but are not limited to an out-of-stock manufacture, a delay in transit, or an order that is partially complete. We cannot be held responsible for costs incurred for not meeting construction timelines due to delays of any kind. No monetary compensation, order cancellation or deposit refunds will be provided due to delays. Our commitment is to communicate any changes to lead times as they arise and do everything we can to keep your project on task.
- Direct Shipping: Some items are available to be directly shipped to you from the manufacturer. When freight delivery to your home is available and accepted, you are responsible for making an appointment with the freight company to receive delivery, checking, and noting damages as well as for completeness of order. If this occurs, notify Midway Stainless Fabricators and we will assist with coordinating product replacement. Our commitment is to help you easily receive your product. We offer at no additional charge to you the service of receiving, checking, notifying and storing your order for up to 48 hours.
- Storage Fees: Any items that remain in our will-call area for more than 5 business days will be charged a storage fee of $10 per day. We cannot be responsible for products held for over 10 business days. Our commitment is to notify each customer of your expected delivery date and when your order has arrived.
- Pick Up: Midway Stainless Fabricators associate will be available to assist with loading product into your vehicle. We reserve the right to refuse loading if the situation is deemed to be unsafe. We do not provide materials for securing loads and will not assist in securing loads. We are not responsible for damages due to loading material. Our commitment is to be helpful and provide you assistance within our ability.
- Measurements: Drawings, blueprints, floor plans or similar as provided by the customer may be used as a guide in estimating dimensions and materials needed. All measurements, sizes and dimensions estimated by Midway Stainless Fabricators are approximates and we shall bear no liability or responsibility for the cost incurred for returns and/or ordering additional material due to approximations. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify materials, style, dimensions, quantities and layout with customer’s contractor, installer, designer or other adviser. Our commitment is to assist you at No Charge with a ballpark estimate and referrals to those professionals who can advise you with accurate material requirements. Not knowing the category of product that you purchased will not be accepted as a condition of exemption for our return policy. If you are unsure of your product’s or products’ corresponding policy, please ask an associate.